Private and Group Lessons
New to dance and want some kind and gentle one-on-one coaching? Want to learn a dance for a particular event? Interested in taking your dance to the next level? Private lessons are a great choice for any of these scenarios.
What should I take a private or group lesson?
- When you have a special event coming up where you want to create a routine that will impress your family, friends, or simply that special someone
- When you want to learn the basics of a new dance form quickly
- When you have goals to improve your individual technique
- When you want to go over choreography that you learned in class, but want to take it to the next level
What kinds of events will you create dances for?
I have create choreographed pieces for a myriad of public and private events. Some of these include:
- First dances for weddings (I’ve done both traditional and contemporary routines, from “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell to “Started From the Bottom” by Drake)
- Surprise flash mobs for weddings
- “First night” private wedding dances
- A hotel convention event flash mob
- Hip Hop duet for a dance event
- Protest flash mob for an environmental non-profit
- Kids performance camps
The individual attention in a private lesson provides that something more, whether it is working on technique, poise, characters, or creating a routine that suits YOU. For one individual only.
Want to create a flash mob for an event? Want a fun girls night out? Want to do something different to bond with your family for a holiday? I offer group lessons for any kind of good time you can think of! For 2+ people.
“I had never taken a choreographed dance class before taking one of Christine’s group classes. I had such a great time and I realized that with her help I could choreograph a solo routine that I had been dreaming of. I signed up for some private lessons, the individual attention was just what I needed. Christine love of dance, creativity, patience and teaching skills are awesome.”Jessica Frary
“Today was awesome! Thank you so much! I have so much respect for you. You are amazingly talented!”Andrea C.
“We are all still riding the excitement from last night!! Thank you for being so amazing!!”Rita F.